- Young LeaderMarch 22, 2017 by SC_Jackson from United States
As a young leader in the military I've been listening to this podcast for a little over a year and have been successful at applying the principles taught here in order to more effectively guide the soldiers under me. Thank you, Richard, for the work you do here.
- Talk about tenacious!March 9, 2017 by New to Fairhope from United States
Loved your recent interview with Thom Shea. Easy conversation to listen to with very inspiring content. Thank you! I hope to read Thoms book!
- Thumbs up Dose of LeadershipDecember 2, 2016 by ICT Wichita from United States
Richard Rierson's podcast Dose of Leadership is well planned and executed. The people he interviews have been thought-provoking and inspiring whether it be a local leader or somebody from the national level. I would recommend this podcast as it is a great listen.
- Inspirational!!November 4, 2016 by Kei007* from United States
Always informative spot on leadership guidelines and help that I use I've used continuously. Great job!!!
- Love the teaching and balanced perspectiveOctober 29, 2016 by ironman mark from United States
You do a great job of bringing meaningful, practical, and relevant information to the leadership community.
- Dose of LeadershipOctober 14, 2016 by Everything in between from United States
Great podcasts! The topics are current, relevant and practical!
- A "must" for any leader.October 6, 2016 by Northwesternalum from United States
Three + years of valueable and insightful content about the leadership journey. Practical and inspirational learning that can easily be integrated in anyones personal and professional leadership development.
- QualityAugust 17, 2016 by SpaniardMMA from United States
I could listen (and do) to Richard for hours. Always curious and enlightening, Richard and Dose of Leadership have been a great addition to my day. His guests are top notch.
- Great to have another perspective on LeadershipAugust 6, 2016 by Auz641 from United States
I've listened to many of Richard's podcasts, and I always like what I hear. The topics covered tend to be slightly different than those covered on other leadership related podcasts, which is a good thing. The style and presentation is also different, which can help lock in the important takeaways. I look forward to continuing my own leadership development by learning from more leaders as Richard leads them through insightful Q&A. Thanks!
- Write Yourself A Prescription for a "Dose of Leadership"May 18, 2016 by ConjuringMind from United States
I discovered these podcasts a few months ago after meeting Richard in person at a local gathering of entrepreneurs. The material shared and discussed in these podcast interviews is the absolute real deal, and Richard is a great guy! No "rah-rah," pump-you-up, over-sensationalized junk here that sounds great but later leaves you empty and defeated. Richard has definitely found his calling when it comes to being a top-notch interviewer, and his guests are a veritable A-list of successful leaders in numerous walks of life from businesses and organizations from around the world. These candid and insightful interviews reach into people's hearts and souls, and are much more than a series of loaded questions or cleverly disguised sales pitches. There is something for everyone in these episodes, because leadership isn't just about business and money, it's about LIFE; and if you're just now discovering them, I suggest you instantly write yourself a prescription for a good dose of binge-listening.
- Excellent leadership contentMay 17, 2016 by Daniel Silva, FL from United States
Thanks Richard for all the great content. Im a better person thanks to you!
- A true inspirationMay 11, 2016 by DJ_Rocks from United Kingdom
After a promotion to a managerial role I was lost and way out of my depth until I found this podcast. Richard and his guests have taught me not only how to be a better leader but also how to live a better life. Thank you so much.
- Great showApril 28, 2016 by DanBerk from United States
Many guests, always interesting
- LeaderFebruary 27, 2016 by D McNaughton from Canada
This is a must listen to podcast for anyone who considers themselves as a leader, (which should be anyone who has someone looking up to you). I listen to the Dose of Leadership podcast on a regular basis and am inspired to continue growing as a leader.
- ValuableJanuary 22, 2016 by Bob Hastings from United States
This is one of the best podcasts available. Richard, thank you for over-communicating the why and bringing on such inspirational and accredited guests.
- Really enjoy Richard’s top quality podcast content and awesome guests!December 17, 2015 by NeroliiM from Australia
Listening to Richard share his own insights and interview other interesting and inspiring guests on leadership is always a great use of my time. I pick up so many valuable insights from these podcasts, highly recommended listening!
- My Most Valued PodcastNovember 20, 2015 by Taos Artist from United States
Every episode of Richard's podcast is a valuable learning experience on all levels. He is an authentic human being and is passionate in his spirit, story, content and service to others. Can't say enough praises for all that I learn from this man.
- Download this podcast!November 14, 2015 by Yes. This. from United States
This is podcast serves as a breath of fresh air in a busy and often polluted market. Too many “leadership guys” are peddling their ideas and concepts without any real world experience or credibility. Whether it was as Marine Corps aviator, an instructor pilot, an airline pilot, a coach, business consultant, or speaker, Rich has the bona fides to back up his on-point message.
- Great Podcast!October 29, 2015 by Stratotracker from United States
My name is Earl Breon and as someone getting into the leadership coaching arena I have found Richard's podcasts to be an excellent resource. If you are leading people (and you are) you need to subscribe to this podcast.
- Really great show!October 18, 2015 by J Carbary from United States
Loving this podcast. Episode topics are interesting, the content is incredibly helpful, and the episode length is perfect. Keep up the great work, Richard.
- Recommend for Nursing Leaders!September 21, 2015 by Leigh, RN from United States
Nursing leaders will gain a wealth of knowledge from listening to interviews with leaders who are leading with common sense to help with their personal development as leaders. Leadership development is an ongoing journey that requires lifelong learning, and this resource gives a dose of what nursing leaders need to continue on their leadership paths. The interviews are a source of inspiration and education to nursing leaders both new and old.
- Great ContentSeptember 18, 2015 by brettjet332 from United States
Nice job Richard combining both your own experiences with those of your guests.
- great podcastSeptember 15, 2015 by Tom Morkes from United States
Really enjoy this podcast and Richard's perspective as an interviewer. Definitely recommend to anyone interested in leadership and business. But the interviews are interesting enough that I think anyone would enjoy listening
- relaventAugust 26, 2015 by dwlII from United States
Richard seems to catch guests at the most relavent time. He doesn't just interview anyone. He finds gems and unique stories. Great Show!
- Valuable resourceAugust 15, 2015 by Kjknopp from United States
Excellent leadership principles and inspiring stories!!
- Truly inspiring and motivational! My absolutely favourite podcast!August 5, 2015 by StacyLP14 from Canada
I discovered your podcast simultaneously with starting a challenging new career. It has helped me so much that now I listen everyday to get caught up! Thank you
- Leadership isn’t given, it’s earned!July 23, 2015 by Vernon Foster II from United States
Richard THANK YOU! I’m moved right now. Your interview with Barbara Corcoran light my soul on fire!! It’s singing like the birds in the AM. She’s such an authentic leader and doesn’t try to sugar coat it - we need more of this! Some harsh truths about about entrepreneurship. But the quote, when she was saying how she still faced her own demons, “You can’t kill the feeling but what you can do is declare war on the action so that you don’t succumb to it.” Extremely powerful. - @VernonFoster, CPO at Pod Parrot
- What an amazing experience!July 22, 2015 by Hilary Catton from United States
Joshua Dorkin, and myself, had the pleasure of working with Richard - as a guest of his show, and we couldn’t be more thrilled about the experience. The show is fun, informative, and Richard really knows how to make his guests feel comfortable! HUGE FANS! LOVE the podcast!
- Founder. School the WorldJuly 21, 2015 by Kate Curran from United States
I love your podcast! It is always interesting, thoughtful and, best of all, authentic.
- InspiringJuly 9, 2015 by SajAnkm from South Africa
- Excellent MaterialJune 27, 2015 by krayg from New Zealand
I know it sounds a bit cliche but this podcast has totally changed my leadership. Having excellent interview after excellent interview all focused in on the core qualities, styles and approach of leadership has woken me up to my own leadership potential. My staff are much more fulfilled and productive and I have found new passion for my company. I so value these podcast. Thanks so much Richard
- Short & SweetJune 8, 2015 by WilAusTre from United States
Richard coaxes personal, compelling insights from his guests. I'm a recent (but big) fanboy!
- MsJune 8, 2015 by Sara O'Connor from Canada
I am a weekly listener of this inspiring podcast and highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in personal develoment, leadership, authenticity or just looking for inspiration. The guests are fom a diverse set of backgrounds including military, entrepreneurs, authors, gov and provate industry. I have found at least one major take-away from each episode. Thank you Richard for this podcast, it is valued!
- Authentic, Empowering, Principle-Based LeadershipJune 5, 2015 by BruceVanHorn from United States
Richard continues to amaze, inspire, empower, and challenge me to up-level my leadership, at work and at home! He is a master at asking his guests the right questions, not just the ones that will yield tweetable answers. His guest list is nothing short of first-class. Richard, thank you for the leadership role you have taken in the world of podcasting. We need more podcasters and leaders like you! - Bruce Van Horn
- Great showJune 4, 2015 by Coolbeans59 from United States
Richard has become a friend and someone that we rely on to bring timely wisdom, insight and ideas for our show. Look at the guests that he’s had one and you can see that he’s a pretty connected guy. WELL worth the subscription! Keep up the good work, Richard!! —Steve @ the Eternal Leadership Podcast
- Always inspirational and on targetJune 1, 2015 by Ann in Arbonne from United States
Richard- thank you for highlighting authenticity in your podcast! We have to be ourselves in order to lead. So many leaders want their followers to be their clones. Men fall into this trap especially. If we looked for the authenticity of each person we work with we will quite possibly add more value to our businesses than ever imagined. Keep this great message going and you will be leaving your day job soon!
- Consistently DeliversMay 31, 2015 by G Hash from United States
This has become one of my go to resources. I have heard many of Richard's guests interviewed on other podcasts, yet consistently find that he is able to draw out greater insights from them as compared to others. His calm nature and focus on intentionality over charisma are encouraging, challenging, and refreshing. I feel fortunate to have discovered this podcast, and I am thankful for what he provides through it.
- Dose of Leadership ALWAYS Brings It!May 14, 2015 by MerlinWz4 from United States
Of all the leadership podcasts available in iTunes, Richard's "Dose of Leadership" is one of the top 5 - without a doubt. He carries the interviews very well, always has great guests, and is full of wisdom. It's great to hear his insight and I look forward every week to the latest episodes arriving on my phone. Keep up the great work Richard - Semper Fi!
- Brett ThomasApril 25, 2015 by Bert Thompson from United States
Love the podcast. It has been a real help to not only myself, but my peers and direct reports.
- More than a Dose!April 24, 2015 by middlenames from United States
Great content! Great interviews! Rich creates an atmosphere of challenge mixed with transparency! Thanks for lining up, not just great speakers, but great people!
- The best!April 17, 2015 by SindDsailor from United States
Richard is just the best out there. I feel he is honest, humble and makes a sincere effort to get the most of every interview. I heard other leadership podcasts but I feel I can connect to Richard at a personal level just because of his interviewing techniques. Thank you for all that you do Richard!
- InspiringApril 8, 2015 by Elizabeth Weber from United States
Excellent podcast that is sure to provide leaders with daily revitalized enthusiasm.
- Always relevant and inspirationalApril 3, 2015 by JSzam from United States
Richard has a gift for engaging top leaders in relevant topics and bringing out their most inspiring stories and thoughts. I always get something I can take with me and apply when I listen -- often many things!
- Great PodcastMarch 17, 2015 by Cha-T from United States
I decided to listen to value added items during my lengthy commute...and I'm glad I was lead to this podcast. There are a lot to choose from, I recommend choosing this. You will not be disappointed. Insightful, inspirational, & impactful.
- Fellow ChampionFebruary 21, 2015 by Zen Champion from United States
When a close friend told me about Richard and his podcast, I decided to give it a shot. Over the last two months, I've listened to at least half of his episodes and I have to say that they are inspiring, informational and well done. And having never listened to podcasts in the past, I am not only hooked on his, I have discovered two others (Eternal Leadership and Creating Disney Magic) that I listen to almost daily. I've also had the pleasure of meeting Richard in person and he is thoughtful and genuine. I would highly recommend this podcast to anyone.
- We All Need a Dose of LeadershipJanuary 29, 2015 by Jody Maberry from United States
Richard Rierson gets right to the heart of leadership with his interviews. The podcast is inspiring and helps you understand how you can be a better leader.
- Sounds Leadership Core PrinciplesNovember 16, 2014 by l3oltAction from United States
Richard's session are very basic and to the point. His dedication to teaching and sharing his leadership experience is right on target and inspiring. Thanks for all that you do by sharing these segments with us. Also, thanks for your service to our country and for letting everyone know that learning leadership is a life long journey. Terry A. Waldrop, Ret. CPT, US Army
- Best Leadership Podcast AvailableNovember 12, 2014 by Gavin, Australia from Australia
I have only been listening to Richard’s podcast for a few months, however I believe that Dose of Leadership is the best podcast for managers and leaders in the market. Richard’s conversational style and his inquisitive nature ensures that he gets the very best out of his guest in each podcast. I highly recommend Dose of Leadership to any aspiring leader who wants to know more about the complicated art of leadership.
- Great source for leadership guidanceNovember 11, 2014 by Ronsims from United States
Well known guests, insightful questions and answers! Thanks
- One of My Favorites!October 30, 2014 by Musicluverallie from United States
One of my favorite podcasts. It has turned me on to some great authors and my book collection has grown tremendously! The host is truly authentic and asks great questions. Love the variety of topics and interesting guests.
- Inspiring + Engaging ConversationSeptember 23, 2014 by Beverley Golden from Canada
Connecting with Richard Rierson and then being a guest on his show "Dose of Leadership" was refreshing and delightful. Both Richard and I have the same way of being in the world, which is to dive in with the intention of having an unscripted conversation, allowing it to go and flow where it wants to. My sense is Richard and I could talk about anything, and I look forward to another conversation with him again in the near future.
- More than a dose of leadershipSeptember 10, 2014 by Kelly SF from United States
The breadth and depth of Richard’s interviews are outstanding! I always learn something new, interesting, and thought-provoking with each podcast. What a gift Richard is to the world. He’s the definition of leadership, in my opinion. Keep doing more interviews! This is great stuff.
- Excellent ContentSeptember 1, 2014 by Gator JB from United States
Richard is an excellent host who brings real life lessons of leadership from his military and corporate experiences. His patient and inquisitive interview skills allow the show to progress smoothly and successfully. Great host, great guest. Keep it up.
- Fantastic archive!August 14, 2014 by esscomm from United States
Richard talks with an amazing group of leaders. They are diverse and interesting. He’s a gracious and engaging host. It’s like having access to a deep library of thinkers. Thanks, Richard!
- A well prescribed dose!August 14, 2014 by Seanlogan from United States
Richard brings a no nonsense and engaging approach to the topic of leadership! A great style and I find it has risen on my playlist!
- All of themAugust 10, 2014 by verycoolmom from United States
i am an avid podcast listener and find Richard Rierson's to be the best among them - topics cover every aspect leaders face today - thank you for this incredible content - i often replay them because of the value they add to my day
- Incredible and IndespensibleJuly 27, 2014 by Andy2276 from United States
Anyone interested in leadership or in a current leadership position will benefit from these podcasts. It truly is a dose of inspiration and insight for effective leadership.
- Great showJuly 24, 2014 by SchnapDragron from United States
Richard is constantly creating great content, thank you so much!
- Amazing!July 24, 2014 by Blonde Book from United States
I feel like I have been late to the coolest party in town! Richard has been rocking’ this podcast for some time now and today I was blown away by the content. Thank you for bring this to us! Keep up the great work!
- Need a dose of leadership?July 2, 2014 by VeteranOntheMove.com from United States
Get it here, great podcast on leadership with a veteran perspective
- Fascinating and informativeJune 11, 2014 by Andrew5-28 from United Kingdom
Richard has created a great series of interviews with a series of leaders both well known and new to me. He digs deeply to get insights on different aspects of leading yourself and others. One of the best.
- Great Questions and Powerful InsightsMay 28, 2014 by John Kramp from United States
Richard does an outstanding job of interviewing different types of leadership and drawing out practical and actionable principles. Anyone who cares about becoming a better leader or helping build other leaders should listen to this podcast.
- A True GiverApril 23, 2014 by Tylerb333 from United States
Richard’s show helps you to become a better leader. He relates leadership and entrepreneurship in a way that I have never seen before. If you want to be a good leader then listen to this podcast and take action on all of the amazing information it provides.
- Incredible Podcast!April 10, 2014 by Brett Faris from United States
I heard about Richard Rierson through Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast with John Lee Dumas. I actually stopped the podcast and went over to Dose of Leadership because it sounded like a podcast I have been searching for. As a leader who wants to grow in my leadership this podcast is incredible! I'm a huge fan and have been telling everyone about it at the church I work at currently.
- Wonderful podcast!April 9, 2014 by DrCkBray from United States
These interviews are helpful and insightful. There’s always something to learn from others. Thanks for sharing your experience!
- Listen up if you want to grow and become a better leader.March 29, 2014 by MendozaArista from United States
After hearing Richard and his top notch guests on the show I'm thrilled I decided to add this podcast. Richards enthusiasm coupled with his first hand knowledge make him the ideal interviewer on the subject of leadership. Anyone interested in growing and learning leadership I highly suggest this podcast.
- A great listen, from an authentic leaderMarch 18, 2014 by Pookie1008 from United States
I listen to Richard's podcasts almost every day driving to work - they are inspiring and insightful, and he has great interviews with leadership thought leaders and others who walk the walk. Good stuff.
- Most fun I’ve had on a Podcast in a whileMarch 10, 2014 by Goose Media from Canada
Being interviewed by Richard was a pleasure. His style is conversational, and he has a habit of circling back on the most valuable bits of content. Great to see someone making it Actionable!
- Great guestsMarch 8, 2014 by Eightturtles from United States
I had not listened to these for a while, but decided to listen to episodes 41, 42, and 43 today. All 3 interviews were excellent and helpful to me in different ways. Mark Sanborn's interview was inspiring. Dave Miller's interview is one I will forward to my daughter. Alan Berson's interview was so helpful to me In grasping the changing nature of my roles and leadership skills
- Good Words from Great PractitionersMarch 4, 2014 by Jenni Catron from United States
Dose of Leadership is a great resource for consistent, practical leadership ideas from practitioners. Grateful that Richard has created this space for us!
- Worth Your TimeFebruary 23, 2014 by Shawn Murphy Work That Matters from United States
Richard digs into the content with his guests in a manner that yields leadership nuggets making this podcast worth your investment in time.
- AuthenticFebruary 15, 2014 by Mark St Onge from United States
Richard, I found your podcast a month or two ago. I am catching up and love your work. Keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing more. As a "former" Marine myself you are putting the odrdinace on target for me, Semper Fi!
- Dose of LeadershipJanuary 18, 2014 by Claifn from United States
This podcast is well worth checking out. The interviews are well planned and the guests have diverse experience. I have listened to about 40 of the episodes and have learned something new each time.
- Really appriciate this podcast!January 18, 2014 by CraignKzoo from United States
New insights for me, as well as important reminders, which help keep me on track. This is well produced, and just about the right length each time. Content is very helpful and Richard truly has the heart of a teacher, and the wisdom of a mentor. thank you
- Consistently GreatJanuary 9, 2014 by Student2CEO from United States
I’ve been listening to leadership / business podcasts for a while and listen to the majority of the most popular ones. This is one of my favorites because of the great guests. I recommend it to anyone looking for thought provoking insights from some of today’s great business / leadership authors and thought leaders.
- Great insightsDecember 5, 2013 by Melinda and clan from United States
I'm enjoying this podcast. The guests are quality, impactful leaders.
- Excellent PodcastNovember 29, 2013 by Bearfan 85 from United States
This podcast is outstanding! Highly recommend this podcast.
- Great Insights & materialNovember 15, 2013 by Laris-7 from United States
Richard is one of the best podcast interviewers I have heard. I really enjoy how he captures the essence of his interviewers and frames his questions and the lessons gleaned. This is one podcast you want to definitely subscribe to. Keep up the great work Richard.
- Best use of my drive time!October 26, 2013 by NormaG123 from United States
As a new executive director, this podcast has been a tremendous asset to my personal learning. I listen as I drive. I feel so engaged with some of the best leaders on the planet. Richard-you are inspiring!
- Far More Than a Dose!October 25, 2013 by Fire Starters from United States
Richard has a remarkable podcast featuring outstanding leaders. Highly informative, incredibly interesting featuring today’s current events with leadership insight beyond compare!
- Great Leadership InsightsOctober 11, 2013 by Rgray4000 from United States
Richard interviews real people in a all walks of life. The interview with Lucas Boyce gives you a great story to realize with his 3 "P's" in life. Every podcast offers a nugget to help leaders every podcast. He interviews all types of leaders, looking forward to the next interview. Thanks for helping me and all the listeners.
- Quality podcastOctober 10, 2013 by Timmy15000 from United States
Great interviews with great leaders. They are motivational, inspirational and informational. If you want to be a great leader, you have to learn from the great leaders.
- I'm so glad I found this!October 1, 2013 by TheOverwhelmedBrain from United States
I can't believe I get to download and listen to 99 more of these. I didn't even know this show existed until today. Love it!! Lots of inspiration. Just listened to the John Lee Dumas interview - very cool. It was just an ordinary conversation with extraordinary information. Keep it up - this rocks!
- AmazingSeptember 30, 2013 by JJsNayBaby from United States
These are some amazing stories of some inspirational people! I love this channel because its done through conversation. These interviews have helped me and I am really excited to share this channel with many of my friends.
- Leading the discussion forwardSeptember 16, 2013 by Jsmithjrvt from United States
Richard takes his listeners on a great journey enriching mind, body, and soul. Great nuggets from both Richard and his guests that leave leaders thinking how they can make their own company better. Keep up the great work Richard
- Business and Communications ManagerSeptember 5, 2013 by tallholly from United States
Great podcast! Trust is integral to every aspect of my life!
- Wonderful InterviewsAugust 31, 2013 by Mike Henry Sr. from United States
Must listen interviews with great people (other than me). Check this out!
- Love it!August 30, 2013 by Edwin_Merino from United States
Very motivating. Each episode provides some amazing content!
- Subscription is a must!August 24, 2013 by Andrew Maxwell from United States
Great guests with great content. What more could you ask for?
- Outstanding Podcast!August 23, 2013 by FGustafson - OneBoldMove.com from United States
The content is interesting and relevant, presented in professional manner making the podcast is easy to listen to. Thoroughly enjoyed it so far... bring on the next episode!
- Great Guests, Great Insights for Business & LifeAugust 23, 2013 by AndresZuleta from United States
Impressive lineup and polished production + a great guest and awesome questions = one of the most listen-worthy podcasts out there right now -- and there are a lot of podcasts out there right now vying for my/our attention!
- Just what I needAugust 23, 2013 by Entreprenative.com from United States
Apparently I'm a little late to the show but I'm glad I found it. Keep making moves!
- AwesomeAugust 23, 2013 by Suds108 from United States
Love it! And you have some great guests.
- Great InsightsAugust 22, 2013 by it needs work from United States
Listen to one of these podcasts for yourself and you will be convinced. They are immaculately produced, engaging, and most importantly provide great insight about how to be successful. These are great for the daily commute to get the day started on the right foot.
- So glad I found this podcast!!August 22, 2013 by Stephen M. White from United States
I'm an entrepreneur and former Marine so the guest line-up is amazing for me! Keep the good stuff coming Richard! Steve - FNE
- Unique & Informative | Add to FavoritesAugust 22, 2013 by SelfEmployedKing.com Mike K. from United States
Richard does a great job bringing on guest who are inspiring and motivating. Does his homework on his guest and brings you great takeaways. A Good weekly listen. Thanks Richard! Mike Kawula Self Employed King
- Leadership lessons at their finest!August 22, 2013 by Kate | EOFire from United States
I love listening to this podcast; Richard is constantly bringing relevant and inspiring leaders on to share their insights, which help me in my own business and my every day life! Thank you, Richard!
- Great MaterialAugust 22, 2013 by Celest Horton from United States
Fantastic Podcast! I've enjoyed each episode and look forward to more to come. Thanks for the information!!
- Subscribed!August 22, 2013 by KamenFNE from Bulgaria
Wow! What a great content. You won a new subscriber with the John Lee Dumas episode.
- Love this Podcast!August 14, 2013 by JustinWilliams46 from United States
Great podcast! Can't wait to listen to more episodes!
- Dose of Leadership-excellentAugust 9, 2013 by Bill148 from United States
This podcast is for those leaders who have a passion for leadership and want to improve their own leadership skills. I have always had a passion for leadership and I soon found my leadership skills were becoming dull until I found this podcast. Listening to Dose of Leadership has inspired me and has reignited the passion within me.
- Sweet!August 6, 2013 by DoubtTheDoubts/ThePottersCast from United States
Thanks for the great show!
- Game changing leadershipJuly 29, 2013 by o-mad-one from United States
Richard offers us all a great leadership resource as he interviews some of the best leaders of our time. Visionary thinkers and transformational leaders who are defining a new pinnacle of leadership as we transition into this new global age. A not to be missed resource!
- Fabulous Leadership Playlist!July 23, 2013 by Dondi Scumaci from United States
Fantastic interviews! Thank you for the opportunity to be included in such good company here.
- Motivational!July 6, 2013 by Learjet aviator from United States
This podcast should be broadcast to our country's leadership! Mr. Rierson and his influential guests take great strides in proposing foundational leadership concepts. Richard demonstrates a great passion for teaching leadership and exposes the listener to no-nonsense techniques to carry forward. His down to earth questions to his guests are just what I, the working level leader, would like to ask the guests. Keep up the good work!
- Stop what you're doing and subscribe!July 4, 2013 by TaylorRVogt from United States
Richard is a man that knows what he's doing! It takes a special person to attract such high-profile interviewees and he brings his game with him. He's not intimidated, knows what questions to ask, and draws out real quality content for his listeners. This is a must listen for anyone with the desire to lead more effectively, entrepreneurs, and anyone wanting to hear how successful people do what they do.
- Proof that leadership can be calmJuly 3, 2013 by Kenneth V. from United States
Richard Rierson is a chill and soft spoke man and yet he commands. His interview style is conversational and positive and he has the uncanny gift of getting big names to say yes! There are so many terrific interviews here it is hard to tell where to start. So try someone you know and then try someone you don't know. There are some real gems here.
- Leaders Pay Attention to This PodcastMay 13, 2013 by Henry2001 from United States
Thanks Richard for great interviews with true leaders. A friend referred me to this podcast and I was an immediate subscriber.
- A great resource for leadersApril 20, 2013 by Hunter0820 from United States
Richard's show interviews a diversity of leadership experts and the insights shared are invaluable. Recommended for those who lead or who aspire to lead.
- Enjoyed every minuteMarch 31, 2013 by JimKouzes from United States
I enjoyed every minute of Richard's interviews with his guests. Richard's unique background and his skillful questioning make these podcasts great listening.
- Insightful & Inspiring!March 23, 2013 by Jenmastersstudent from United States
I am completely enjoying this podcast and the insight from the incredible leaders that are being interviewed! Looking forward to listening to all of the interviews that I have missed and also the future interviews!
- Adding to my podcast listMarch 19, 2013 by tjbarber09 from United States
Just started listening to the Gene Kranz interview and it's incredible. If you're a person who wants to learn from others how to take the bull by the horns and take the lead, this is absolutely a podcast you need to listen to.
- Useful Leadership SkillsMarch 17, 2013 by MKolbeck from United States
It's great to listen to different sources to understand what leadership is all about. Looking forward to more interviews and expanding my knowledge of leadership.
- Just what the doctor orderedMarch 14, 2013 by QuinnKJ from United States
Recently moved and have a long commute so in need of listending material. Found this new podcast on iTunes. Great to see a fellow Marine sharing leadership insights. Enjoyed the inverview with Jamie Tardy and Paul Collan. Two great inverviews with a weath of knowledge. Semper Fi
- Great to listen to on the goMarch 14, 2013 by liz43230 from United States
I am an avid walker and am constantly looking for educational and worthwhile podcasts to add to my mp3 player. When I came across the Dose of Leadership podcasts, I was impressed by the array of experts and topics available. They are the perfect length and type of content that make my walks enjoyable. Thanks, Richard!
- Dose of Leadership PodcastsMarch 13, 2013 by ClarkS in Wichita from United States
So far I have had the opportunity to listen to 4 of Richard's episodes. And, all of them have been exceptional. Richard's handle on the topic of leadership is apparent in his work. His guests are truly insightful and the give and take between them is enjoyable easy to listen to because there is great value in what is being shared. Keep up the great work!
- Leadership JourneyMarch 13, 2013 by Dose of Leadership Podcast from United States
The people interviewed have been fascinating to listen to, and I am hearing new perspectives in a way I have not thought of before. I have been in positions of leadership throughout my career and I am learning new concepts that challenge conventional management doctrine in a positive way. I highly recommend adding the Dose of Leadership podcast to your library.
- Dose of LeadershipMarch 13, 2013 by Lee in KS from United States
I have listened to each of the Dose of Leadership podcasts, I've added them to my "must do" projects. I've earned take-a-ways from each one. Richard is a genuine person and his authenticity is true and it comes through in the interviews. I recommend Dose of Leadership to all who aspire to better leaders (and as Richard says, we are all leaders some time in our lives).
- Great Use of TimeFebruary 24, 2013 by Cdub9905 from United States
This podcast is packed full of great practical leadership advice and tips. This is a great use of time if you're looking to up you game. My only request would be an interview with John Force.
- Fantastic!February 19, 2013 by NateG325 from United States
The interviews on this podcast are both informational and inspirational. All of the leaders being interviewed have so much to share, and Richard does a fantastic job of facilitating the conversation. Definitely recommend this podcast and I look forward to future episodes!
- Leadership BelieverFebruary 15, 2013 by JohnDNew from United States
Bill Snyder....great coach in a must-listen-to interview. Superb job Rich! Keep up the fantastic work!
- Awesome Podcast!!!February 6, 2013 by Leadership_ from United States
I love this podcast as it hits to the heart of leadership. I've learned a lot about myself and what it takes to be a great leader. Keep up the good work and don't stop.
- Senior MinisterJanuary 28, 2013 by D.McCord from United States
Practical. Inspirational. Straight forward. Dose of Leadership is a great shot in the arm for those wanting to sharpen their leadership skills wherever they serve.
- Podcast # 5 with Gene KranzJanuary 27, 2013 by MSGPepper from United States
I have just recently been informed about the existence of Dose of Leadership and just checked out the interview Richard had with Gene Kranz, as my first foray into these podcasts. If the other podcasts are as interesting as this one, Dose of Leadership has a great future ahead of it. Richard's interview was (as expected) focused on the leadership aspects and views of Gene Kranz's career and I found it interesting and informative. Richard was well prepared and his interview and it showed in the way in which the interview flowed. Nothing seemed forced or contrived to me. I am looking forward to catching up with the other installments!
- Cam AdairJanuary 26, 2013 by Cam Adair from Canada
Great podcast. I'm a big fan of anything Richard Rierson does.
- If there is one things we are all lacking, it's a Dose of Leadership!January 25, 2013 by EOFire.com from United States
This podcast is a must listen/subscribe as leadership is such an unknown skill this day age age that those that have it not only survive but thrive!
- Great Interviews!January 24, 2013 by BryanClarke12 from United States
I listened to Richards interviews today and was very impressed with his knowledge of the subject of leadership and of his interviewees. This enables him to ask vey thought provoking questions and get the real gold out of his guests. I'll definitely be back.
- Refreshing PerspectiveJanuary 24, 2013 by Quartermann from United States
With Richard's background in the military and instructing others on leadership, I expect great things with this podcast. So far, so good! Keep it up!!
- The real dealJanuary 24, 2013 by GeordieWardman from United States
Richard's show is well thought out, and well done. In a space that could be thought of as over crowded, Richard's interviews are worth checking out. His interviewing skills are calm, patient and inquisitive, he knows how to dig in and find the valuable information. I'm glad I took the time to check it out, and stop by.
- Interesting & insightfulJanuary 24, 2013 by Tracy F. from United States
Great podcast!! I'm looking forward to future podcasts. Fantastic material.
- Keep up the great work!January 23, 2013 by nedang from United States
I love the topic and the format…we need more quality leadership podcasts.
- Young Leader
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (2)
- January 2017 (1)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (1)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (3)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (2)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (6)
- March 2016 (7)
- February 2016 (5)
- January 2016 (4)
- December 2015 (4)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (4)
- September 2015 (4)
- August 2015 (5)
- July 2015 (4)
- June 2015 (6)
- May 2015 (6)
- April 2015 (5)
- March 2015 (3)
- February 2015 (5)
- January 2015 (4)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (6)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (9)
- August 2014 (12)
- July 2014 (5)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (5)
- March 2014 (6)
- February 2014 (8)
- January 2014 (6)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (6)
- October 2013 (7)
- September 2013 (12)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (13)
- June 2013 (7)
- May 2013 (15)
- April 2013 (11)
- March 2013 (19)
- February 2013 (10)
- January 2013 (8)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (5)