Highlights from this Podcast:
- Lee discusses how he came from humbled beginnings in Oklahoma and ended up in a Executive VP position with Walt Disney World.
- Learn about Lee’s transformation from an intimidating autocratic manager to all-inclusive leader / mentor.
- Learn about how all of us make a difference and we are all leaders like it or not.
- Learn about professionalism and setting the example and that it’s a 24/7 lifestyle choice.
- Lee talks about his new book “The Customer Rules” and how rare true “service” actually is.
- Lee discusses how his Disney team responded to the crisis of September 11th, 2001