Melanie is a long standing partner and key member of the Done and Dusted group, her contributions over the last 15 years have been instrumental to the growth and success of the companies events and live television projects.
Melanie’s portfolio is broad and global, she is a world renowned producer of large scale events and live broadcast. She is BAFTA and Grammy nominated and has been the lead producer on multiple award winning projects.
Fletchers clients include major networks, Artists and Brands that span the globe.
Currently based in the London HQ her recent Producer and Executive Producer credits include the broadcast of The London 2012 Olympic Opening and Closing Ceremonies, The Victoria’s Secret Fashion show, The Rolling Stones Bigger Bang television special, Robbie Williams Live special and Adele’s award winning Royal Albert Hall special for the BBC.
She is best known for her exceptional eye for detail and ability to be completely unflappable.
Fletcher is a master in creative management, ideas execution, team leadership, client relationships and production strategy.
Her charity work includes being on the Broadcast steering committee for War Child.
Above all she values innovation, confidence and humour.
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show London 2014
- Laureus World Sporting Awards – China 2015
- The Victoria’s Secret Swim Special
- Symphony In Blue: A journey to the centre of the glass
- IHeartRadio Music Awards 2014
- The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013
- Robbie Williams Live from Tallinn 2013
- Kings of Leon for American Express Unstaged 2013
- The London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony
- The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2012
- Hurricane Sandy Coming Together 2012
- Robbie Williams Take The Crown 2012
- The London 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony
- Usher Amex Unstaged 2012
- T4 On The Beach Tenth Anniversary
- UAE 40th National Day Celebrations 2011
- Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2011
- Victoria’s Secret 2011 My First VS Fashion Show