Andrew Ferebee is the founder of Knowledge For Men & is die-hard passionate about personal development and entrepreneurship. He’s a lifelong student of life & has dedicated his life to constantly striving to improve and help others.[saf feature=”itunes” cta=”Subscribe & Listen in iTunes”]
He doesn’t claim to be the perfect man, and he doesn’t claim to have the answers to every question in life.
In Andrew’s own words: “I’m the blind man telling other blind men where to find food. I test, experiment, and take massive risks, and I share my experiences every day on Knowledge For Men. When something works, I share it, and I tell you why it works. Together, we unlock our potential.”
- Life is short. We must live in the now and live each day fully.
- Taking risks and stepping out of your comfort zone are growth.
- Education and application are the keys to growth.
- Finding and following your purpose in life is every man’s mission in life.
- You can do anything you want in life, but only through hard, hard work.
- Change your environment and you change everything.
- Women are never the end goal. They are a natural bonus to a well-lived life.
- Giving is the greatest feeling.
A podcast that highlights today’s most successful leaders share their incredible stories and life lessons to help you get the life you want in the areas of health, wealth, relationships and personal growth.
Every show is jam packed with actionable tips and insights that will propel you forward to become the man you want to become.