You must value yourself if you are going to “add” value to yourself.
The first step is believing that you’re worth of being a leader.
Pursuing a leadership position is highly personal & shouldn’t be entered into lightly.
“It’s impossible to consistently behave in a manner inconsistent with how we see ourselves” – Zig Ziglar
An internal negative core will ultimately limit you potential.
The value you place on yourself is typically the value you will receive from others
Steps to improve your self-image:
- Eliminate negative self-talk
- Stop comparing yourself to others – tremendous waste of time & energy
- Deliver tremendous value to someone else – start serving selflessly
- Build the blocks of your character – always do the right thing
- Do something that scares you or pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Develop disciplined habits – just start, no matter how small it may seem
We all have unlimited potential…we just have to start believing it and keep moving forward