We all are searching for success, but I contend that we begin searching for a life of significance. In this episode I focus on the importance of growing your character; on spending your time, energy, & resources on personal growth.
What you will learn:
- Why “Ambition without guidance” is not meaningful or sustainable.
- To be a success you need to think like a success
- The value of character; “Honesty” is the top trait universally valued by people.
- 99% of leadership failures are failures of character.
- Your potential is found one rung at a time.
- Your inside influences the outside.
- Inside victories precede outside ones
- Our inside development is totally within our control
- We can’t always determine what happens to us, but we can determine what happens in us.
- Humility is above all virtues.
- Be teachable.
- Recognize that everyone has weaknesses.
- Be willing to serve others; Serve someone for whom there is no chance of gaining anything in return
- Be Grateful; We all have found our success through the help of others interested in our success.
- The stronger your character, the greater your growth potential.