Dondi Scumaci is an international speaker, author and expert in professional and personal development. Known for high energy seminars that produce dramatic results, Scumaci’s workshops are designed to deliver solid, actionable disciplines for employees and executives alike. Her best-selling book Designed for Success: The 10 Commandments for Women in the Workplace empowers women to be more effective, successful and satisfied at work.[saf feature=”itunes” cta=”Listen in iTunes”]
Scumaci’s signature 10 commandments, designed to mentor women, are a result of a seasoned business career spanning more than 20 years, including tenure as director for two top U.S. financial institutions. In 1995, she founded an advising firm, where she currently serves as president. There, she and her team consult with organizations to develop employees and leadership, as well as overall company culture, through public and private seminars, keynotes and management retreats.
In Ready, Set…Grow! Scumaci expands on the mentoring theme, offering a blueprint to rediscover your passion, overcome your fears, and create the life you’ve always wanted. “Grow is about life well-lived,” Scumaci explains. “This book helps people break through the barriers and design a life that really works!” In her latest book, Career Moves, readers will discover a powerful story. They will also learn to write their own story of success.
Scumaci is a sought-after consultant for strategic design sessions, management retreats, professional conferences, and keynote presentations. Her dynamic seminars and keynotes have made a proven, lasting impact on corporations across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa and Kenya.
Check out Dondi’s Website!
Highlights of this Podcast:
- Dondi highlights her journey & transition from high profile executive to internationally sought-after consultant & speaker.
- Learn the importance of networking and finding mentors to assist with your journey.
- Learn how for authentic engagement we need four things: Perspective, Resources, Capabilities, & Leadership.
- Learn the transforming power of daily journaling & Dondi’s surefire technique to keep you consistently disciplined in updating your journal.
- Learn how our personal effectiveness cannot depend on the effectiveness of another human being or organization; we are obligated & accountable for our own journey.