Dr. Tasha Eurich is an organizational psychologist, speaker and New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of Bankable Leadership: Happy People, Bottom Line Results and the Power to Deliver Both. Her life’s work is to help organizations succeed by improving the effectiveness of their leaders and teams.[saf feature=”itunes” cta=”Subscribe & Listen in iTunes”]
With a contagious passion and energy, Dr T. (as her clients call her) pairs her scientific grounding in human behavior with a practical approach to solving leadership challenges. Her ten-plus year career has spanned roles as an external consultant and a direct report to both CEOs and human resources executives. The majority of Dr. Eurich’s work has been with executives in large Fortune 500 organizations, including CH2M HILL, Xcel Energy, Western Union, Newmont Mining, DCP Midstream, Centura Health, CoBiz Financial, Vail Resorts, IHS, the City of Cincinnati, and HCA.
With a PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology from Colorado State University and BAs in Theater and Psychology from Middlebury College, she serves on the faculty at the Center for Creative Leadership, one of the top-ranked executive education institutions in the world. She has served as an adjunct faculty member in Colorado State University’s Psychology and Business Schools where she earned a commendation for teaching excellence. She’s also a popular guest speaker at the University of Denver and Colorado State University’s Executive MBA programs.
She’s a regular contributor to the Huffington Post and her expertise has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, and Entrepreneur Magazine. In 2013, Dr. Eurich was honored as one of Denver Business Journal’s “40 under 40” rising stars in business. In 2014, she was named a Top 100 Thought Leader by Trust Across America alongside the likes of Stephen Covey, Jim Kouzes, and Bill George.
She enjoys travelling, cycling, and theater and lives in Denver with her husband and three rambunctious dogs.
What Sets Dr. Eurich Apart as a Speaker?
- Fresh: Dr. T has a fresh, modern, and fun take on leadership. People use words like “enthusiastic,” “sharp,” and “pithy” to describe her style.
- Practical: Her content is geared towards busy professionals who don’t have time to pontificate. Instead, she helps participants practice tools and make plans to implement them.
- Interactive: To maximize learning, Dr. T includes the audience in everything she does, whether it’s through large or small group discussion, individual reflection or activities.
- Science-based: A self-proclaimed Leadership Geek, she’s steeped in the science of the workplace. Dr. T’s research has been published in peer-reviewed journals and has been showcased around the world.
- Professional: She is a former professional actor with formal training and 15 years of experience, including a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theater.
Book Dr. Eurich for Your Organization or Association Meeting
Download Dr. Eurich’s speaking summary